Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sweet Little Things





Takenaka Hanbei in Gakuen Basara is pure MOE! :3

That aside, I went back home this Thursday because it is a holiday.


During the previous days, I got a few additions to my small collection of miniature food.





Disney Chara Meshi Mascot no. 12: Wagashi Dango (as I'd call it)


I'm fairly certain the skewered one is called Dango but not sure about the flat brown one.



"Oyakata-sama ~ let's make lunch and not war!"



Disney Mogu Mogu Oyatsu no. 1: Candy



"My name is Sanada Genjiro Yukinetta and I love Lollipops!"



Disney Mogu Mogu Oyatsu no. 6: Ice Cream



"Ohhh~an Ice Cream in the Sengoku period? This is why I love anachronism! X3"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment objectively. No vulgar words and stupid advertisement. Site referrals only for something really related to the blog entry.