Friday, June 18, 2010

My Collection

During my Friday Home Visit, I took some pics of my collection for self-motivational purposes and for a friend working at SM Manila.

Please click the images for larger view.




Bottom layer of my cabinet, consisting of Level 1 and 2.


Level 1, Side A: Kingdom Hearts stuff and Dragon Quest with upgraded weaponry.


Level 1, Side B: More Kingdom Hearts-ness and Square-Enix anime licenses.

(I forgot to take a shot of Level 2, Section A. Please click on the first image for that.)


Level 2, Side B: Final Fantasy VII continuation and Final Fantasy IX along with some petites.


Level 3, Side A: Final Fantasy X, XII, Cloudy Bikes and VMF Motoko.
(Sorry for that miniature booze but Auron and Meiko loves it XDD)


Level 3, Side B: Gabranth with babes. Lots of babes. :P


Level 4, Side A: Populated by Play Arts Kai and a VMF Reina.


Level 4, Side B: Final Fantasy XIII Play Arts Kai. Vanille's Joke Weapon is intentional. :P

That's all.
Thanks for looking! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment objectively. No vulgar words and stupid advertisement. Site referrals only for something really related to the blog entry.