Friday, July 9, 2010

Kuroshitsuji Nendoroid Room Phase One

I am currently making a room set up for my Square-Enix Nendoroids namely Ciel, Touko and Sebastian.

Please proceed to see.



I will not be making use of any of those steeply-priced Nendoroid Life Sets by Phat Company.

Instead, I'll be using an affordable (and not to mention, light-up) Foreign version by Jazwares.

"Jazwares Room by Room - Dining Room"

I intended to fill the cabinets with Kuroshitsuji trading arts volume 2 figures.


However, mine is yet to arrive so I filled them with Disney Re-Ment items in the meantime.

This is what it looks like when lit up.

I am thinking of putting up curtains, carpet, wallpaper and walls too.


Next phase is when the above items arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment objectively. No vulgar words and stupid advertisement. Site referrals only for something really related to the blog entry.